Design and Story: "The sadness will last forever" was a phrase told by Dutch post-impressionist painter Vincent Van Gogh on his deathbed to his brother. More than 70 years later, the Iranian poet and painter Sohrab Sepehri wrote a poem called "The Traveller" which resonates with what Van Gogh had expressed close to a century before that at a place far from the poet's native land.
Fabric and Feel: Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from China