Design and Story: "The sadness will last forever" was a phrase told by Dutch post-impressionist painter Vincent Van Gogh on his deathbed to his brother. More than 70 years later, the Iranian poet and painter Sohrab Sepehri wrote a poem called "The Traveller" which resonates with what Van Gogh had expressed close to a century before that at a place far from the poet's native land.
Fabric and Feel: A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem